17 July 2008

Invasion of teenage...

... Americans (I think teenage mutant ninja turtles would've been better).

When I came home from the gym there was a normal queue at the reception area of the halls (halls function as a hostel during the summer). OK, I though, more tourists... fair enough.

But more people started dripping one by one down the street and in a few minutes groups started to arrive and then it just turned into a constant stream coming from all sides. And then it daunted on me: they are not just tourists, they are all teenagers (they seem to be around 18). And they are in a group.
Quote from the reception area when I was trying to fight my way up the stairs: "Oh my gosh, this is just soooo coooooool... I mean, you knoooow, just us and in Europeeee.... it is just sooooo amazing, we gonna have soooo much fuuuuuuuuun!" Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......... someone save me............

P.S.: They all had one or two *gigantic* suitcases. Double, triple AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
P.P.S.: It would've been almost the same if they were of any other nationality. Potentially even worse. The only reason for mentioning that they are American is their accent which here seems out of place. :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sedaj sem se jaz naučila pisat komentarje, te pa nič ne zastopim. Napiši še kaj po slovensko. Lep pozdrav.

milton said...

Še bolje bi bilo, da je kakšen članek v slovenščini, kakšen pa v angleščini. Boža vneto izboljšuje svojo angleščino in hoče vedeti pomen prav za vsako besedo. Danes smo ugotovili, da se na tvojem blogu verjetno učita angleščine tudi Vesna in Petra.