14 July 2008

Can't be bothered...

... to even care.

Those of you who are doing the ACA with me know the amount material we need to cover and the amount of "stress". Some of you as may also know that I've realised that this ACA stuff is not really the wow factor for me. Not even the OK factor anymore....
So why did I decide to do it? Cause it was offered and it counts as a good thing to have in the business world. Or so they say! I you know me... just rolling along...

Coming up to the penultimate sitting I really can't be bothered to properly study as I have done before. I'm not stressed or bothered because I'm not studying as I should be... if that makes sense. I'm more and more relying on my exam technique from uni. Look through the solved cases, go to the exam and fiddle with numbers. And since both exams have a big written part, also write down any bul****it that will spring to my mind. Hopefully there is enough left from previous exams. :)

Anyway... another week to go... I'll go and flip a few pages of solved cases now.

No comments: