17 July 2008

I was asked...

... why I don't write about people around me, specifically my colleagues and friends.

There are a couple of reasons for this:
- because some people don't like to see things about them on the internet;
- because if things are written, it is much easier to misunderstand it as the double meaning of things is not supported by body talk;
and most importantly,
- cause I don't want to get into trouble where not necessary. :)

And I promised to write something about the colleagues who raised this question. So here it goes... hope I don't get into trouble. ;)
This person often intrigues me. Why? Cause I see him/her as a very sensitive person who is very aware of other people, someone who can analyse things very well and can argue their point if necessary. Some who from time to time comes across as very confident, but on the other hand he/she often comes across as insecure and gets carried to cloud No. 9 very easily. And this confuses me. :D
It even got me thinking to which extend day dreaming about unreachable things is normal. Specially for a grown up. Cause I know I'm not normal in this sense... my dreams are, dare I say, very realistic and most of the time I can see them at the end of the straight - just a question of really wanting it now or in future. But maybe I should have dreams which are out of thinkable... maybe I'm becoming more and more boring because of this. Hmmmm...

1 comment:

borjabrela said...

Who on earth are you talking about?

My friend, it's becoming apparent that studying for the ACA is having greater impact on your brain than we thought!!

Just kidding, I'm sure that he/she has enjoyed your post, and that's what matters. Don't give a toss about readers (like that, in general), but care a lot about your readers, the persons who read you well.

Good luck on Monday and Tuesday. I may see you if you sit the exams in Victoria.

Love and freedom.