26 April 2010

Goodbye...

... Vietnam.

I'm slowly saying goodbye to Vietnam and moving on. Sure there is more to see and more to do and I was thinking of extending my visa and skipping Laos. But decided not to...

Sapa and Halong Bay were amazing although very turisty. But especially in Sapa you can steer of the beaten track quite fast and have some peace. :) I also met some interesting and nice people to keep me company during these days - interestingly enough they were all north american.

But I also met another Slovenian - when we were watching football (English premiership) he came to me and told me that "they" will beat "us" in the world cup!?! That aside they guy turned out to be a loose cannon... I wanted to write a whole rant on this topic but I decided to keep it in my notebook. All I will write is... I'm a human being first. And then I'm a member of my family. And then I'm defined by my close friends. And only then do other kind of attachments like nationality come into place. Therefore, if you are Slovenian, but an idiot (according to my own, for many other people probably wrong standards) I do not feel any kind of need to spend time with you!

Anyway... you have new photos uploaded.

No comments: