17 April 2010

And ashes...

... brought down my mood.

After planning the moment in my head for a year, arriving to the meeting point, already gathering information for the coming two weeks and being childishly excited about the arrival of my parents and brothers tomorrow morning, I got a text for my dad. They are stuck in Vienna - airport was closed a couple of hours before they were supposed to take off! :( I really hope that they reopen the airport tomorrow and that they can make their way here!

But as promised I found time and uploaded 3 new albums to my coloured moments page.

Over and out from Hanoi - going for food and coffee

2 comments:

Boza said...

Kaksna smola :) Upam, da bodo kmalu odprli latalisce. Ob fotografijah obujava lepe spomine na Saigon, Dalat, Na Thrang, predvsem pa Hoi An, kjer smo se ustavili 2 krat za en teden. Uzivaj!

Unknown said...

Tudi jaz si močno želim, da ta oblak odpihne!! Sej veš kaj so rekli filozofi: Čakanje vedno prinese pametne ideje :)