12 May 2010

Should I stay...

... and enjoy or should I go and see more?

The end is slowly approaching and I need to decide if I want to speed up a bit and see at least some of the planned things or slow down even more and unwind completely before flying back. :) I guess it will all depend on the mood and company when I get to Si Phan Don which is supposed to be even more relaxed than other placed in Laos (don't know how that is possible). But before that I'm renting a moto tomorrow and going to get lost in central Laos.

In the last days I noticed that my addiction with sticky rice (*I* *love* *it* and can't get enough of it) is helping me to pile on any kg that I might have lost in Cambodia and Vietnam. :) And I also took a cooking course so that I can maintain my addiction back home. :P

Apart from the cooking class I also went to see their traditional opera and although I can't say it is my prefered type of art it was definetely a good experience. But these days also brought a new highlight of my travels. I went to an elephant sanctuary to get to know more about them and bathing them was brilliant! Mine was super playful splashing around all the time. Loved it!

P.S.: Puntaaaaaar!!! :)

No comments: